Next Track Day - Sandown
You are invited to join us at Sandown Raceway for a day of exhilarating on track action. Experience the true performance of your car with the guidance of professional driver coaches who'll help you make the most of your time on track.
Venue: Sandown Raceway - 591 Princes Hwy, Springvale
Date: Friday, 1st July 2016
Times: 8am sign in, 8:45am event start (compulsory safety briefing), 5:00pm event finish
- 4hrs (for full day participants) on track drive time
- Small groups = minimal traffic
- Individual driver coaching from professional instructors (3 x times in car sessions)
- Personalised driver evaluation report
- Full catering including coffee/snacks, buffet lunch
Event options include
- Full Day Driver Training
- Full Day Track Time Only
- Half Day Track Time (limited coaching), AM or PM sessions (2hrs track time)
DRIVER & VEHICLE REQUIREMENTS
- Australian standards approved helmet (some available for hire, must be booked pre event).
- Long sleeve top and pants or race suit, thin soled shoes.
- Current road license.
- All participants are required to sign an indemnity form.
- Normal booking terms & conditions apply (view full terms here)
- You supply your own vehicle.
- Road or track worthy vehicles only (no racecars, contact us to discuss your situation).
- Max. 75db noise limit (measured 30m from track) strictly policed by venue staff.
- Passenger seat and harness (or seat belts).
- Adequate brake pad material & fluid (if unsure seek professional advice).
- Tires on road/track worthy condition.
*Further event details will be sent with your booking confirmation.
Please feel free to visit our Performance Circuit Driving FAQ's page here.